January 14, 2009

Hogs a Plenty


Well this post is really just to test getting a photo in the blog, but it shows how many hogs are regularly on the property. This past Friday, I got out early enough to sit in the blind for two hours just after dark....nothing. Saturday I pulled camera pictures to find out they had come in at 3 am. Saturday night I again went out just after dark for an hour, but again, nothing. I thought I was wasting my time since they were coming in after midnight. I set my alarm and got out there again from 2am til 4 am. Again, nothing. On Sunday I pulled camera pictures again just to find out they came in the evening before just after I went in the cabin. Trickly little devils. So, Sunday evening I went back out just after dark and only had to wait 30 mins for them to come it. After hours, days and nights in the blind, my heart was beating so hard I missed my shot. Dang!
Oh, well, there will be more chances to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment